President, Gaudet Media
Rob's passion for solving technology and business problems has evolved over 2 decades of multimedia development. He leads from the front and has managed numerous teams, successfully turned around failing companies and founded successful new startups.
Rob is an entrepreneur with a knack for recognizing the full potential of a product and more importantly the vision to develop a strategy for it.
Rob uses code, data and design to successfully build brands.
- Cover of Investors Business Daily in 2010
- Awarded Louisiana Technology product of the year 2012 for LILAH
- Co-developed Microsoft's .Net Architecture exams in 2006
- Co-founded the largest and fastest growing grassroots non-profit organization in the country
- Developed the technology that led directly to the meteoric rise of the Tea Party movement. 2009-2010
- Serves on campaign technology innovation panels
- Founder, HashParade Social Platform
- Founder, Flyplyst Social Platform
- Founder, Wamystu Social Platform
- Founder, Boatworkers Martime Employment Network
- Board member for for co-working concept
- Writer/Producer, Skookum the Movie
- Founder/Producer, SURG Research Group
Vice President, Gaudet Media
Melissa is a tech-savvy entrepreneur with experience in social media production and community management. She excels at delivering a comprehensive social marketing plan to significantly increase social followings and social buzz around clients and their products and services.
Additionally, Melissa is the co-founder of multiple online
startups and has extensive knowledge in podcast production, video production and community building.
- Social Media Director, Grassroots for Victory USA
- Co-Founder and COO, HashParade (B2C social startup)
- Co-Founder, Flyplyst
- Co-Founder, Wamystu
- Producer, Louisiana Entrepreneur Spotlight Podcast
- Producer, Real or Not Real? Podcast
- Co-Founder, SURG Research Group
- Writing Consultant, Skookum the Movie
- Fluent in Geek
- Georgia Middle School Association, Team of the Year
- Black Belt
- Classical Violinist
- Ham Radio Operator
- Certified Rescue Specialist
- Mother of 2
- University of Georgia, graduate
Brock is a 30-something digital native with a burning desire to make online experiences truly satisfying. His range of experience includes 5+ years of front end web development, User Experience (UX) design, brand identity, typography and copywriting. A potent blend of data analysis and an artist's intuition uniquely qualify him to combine form with function to ease communications. Brock has worked for a range of clients in numerous industries to bring them up to speed online, playing an instrumental role in numerous responsive redesigns and social media overhauls . In his leisure time, Brock enjoys longboarding, punk rock and Welsh Corgis.