President, Gaudet Media
Rob is a Louisiana based entrepreneur with a silicon valley mindset. He has a knack for quickly recognizing the full potential of a product and more importantly the vision to develop a strategy for it.
He has over 20 years experience building a range of software systems and marketing solutions.
Rob holds the following professional certifications.
- Microsoft Certified Solution Developer
- Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer
- Microsoft Certified Database Administrator.
As a professional.Net systems architect Rob analyses a businesses needs and develops a plan for implementing a precise software package that solves technology business problems with digital solutions.
As a consultant, Rob has turned around failing companies and has co-founded numerous technology based startups.
- Louisiana Life Magazine's 2016-2017 Louisianian of the Year
- Live media appearances include Fox Business Network, The Rush Limbaugh Show and the Sean Hannity Show
- He was recognized on the cover of Investors Business Daily in 2010
- His product LILAH, a Tele-health product for seniors, was awarded Louisiana technology product of the year 2012.
- Co-created .Net Architecture exams for Microsoft in 2006
- Co-founded Tea Party Patriots, the largest and fastest growing grassroots non-profit organization in the country
- Developed the technology that led directly to the meteoric rise of the Tea Party movement. 2009-2010
- Serves on campaign technology innovation panels
- Founder, CrowdRelief, Social Network for Good
- Founder, HashParade Social Platform
- Founder, Flyplyst Social Platform
- Founder, Wamystu Social Platform
- Founder, Boatworkers Martime Employment Network
- Board member for for Shreveport co-working business Cohab
Vice President, Gaudet Media
Melissa is a tech-savvy entrepreneur with experience in social media production and community management. She excels at delivering a comprehensive social marketing plan to significantly increase social followings and social buzz around clients and their products and services.
Additionally, Melissa is the co-founder of multiple online
startups and has extensive knowledge in podcast production, video production and community building.
- Social Media Director, Grassroots for Victory USA
- Co-Founder and COO, HashParade (B2C social startup)
- Co-Founder, Flyplyst
- Co-Founder, Wamystu
- Producer, Louisiana Entrepreneur Spotlight Podcast
- Producer, Real or Not Real? Podcast
- Co-Founder, SURG Research Group
- Writing Consultant, Skookum the Movie
- Fluent in Geek
- Georgia Middle School Association, Team of the Year
- Black Belt
- Classical Violinist
- Ham Radio Operator
- Certified Rescue Specialist
- Mother of 2
- University of Georgia, graduate